Monday, March 6, 2017

'Sree Vaasthu Bhagwan' - by K.J.S.Chatrath

I had heard of 'vaastu', 'vaastu shastra', 'vaastu dosh' etc. However I confess, with regret, that I did not know that there is a 'Sree Vaasthu Bhagwan' also. I seek forgiveness for my ignorance.

While travelling through Tamil Nadu last month, I came across this poster of 'Sree Vaasthu Bhagwan' which I am sharing for benefit of my readers.

Disclaimer: I personally do not believe in 'Vaastu' but I have great respect for all shades of faiths and various  fields of knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Bateswar Group of over 200 temples in Morena -A lesser known gem of India' - by K J S Chatrath

Late last year, I visited the Bateswar Group of over 200 temples in Morena district in Madhya Pradesh, India. These belong to the 8th - 10t...